Join me as I welcome Sr. Program Manager Jeff Jones from Microsoft IT to the show as we discuss the most important things to avoid when rolling out business intelligence (BI) solutions in your company.
- [1:47] Does BI start from the top and then trickle down in an organization?
- [3:20] Where does change start? Technology or people?
- [4:22] Should BI be restricted to a “needs to know” only basis?
- [7:26] Who should be allowed to see and use business intelligence data?
- [9:02] Fail quickly? What do you mean by that and how does it apply to business intelligence?